If you’re looking strata painters in Perth to refresh your existing residential complex or your building a new estate, we have put together a comprehensive guide on how to hire painters for your upcoming project and steps you should consider.
Identify strata painting project needs
Whether you manage or own a strata residential estate, a townhouse or unit complex, you must have a general understanding of your project scope of works, before you contact your strata painting contractor in Perth.
At Delicate Painting, we are always welcoming all sorts of painting projects. Over the years we have serviced hundreds of projects across Perth, so a good start would be giving us aim at your strata location, current needs, and estimated time frame.
After the first brief, we usually tend to set an appointment for larger strata projects, to identify any needs that strata management or stakeholders have slipped over. Once we understand the on-site situation, we can confirm any additional requests such as surface repairs, color consultation for common areas, any extra equipment needed for special tasks, etc.
As Professional Painters in Perth, we have a transparent quoting policy! All materials will be listed, and we keep communication open between all stakeholders throughout the strata painting project. In case of a change in the project scope middle of a project, we can agree on an additional budget.
Strata painting delivery
Once the scope of works is agreed for your strata painting project, we will start working. As we are Perth’s local painting company and owner-operated, we have our own Professional Painters on payroll to service any strata painting project needs within the agreed time frame while not compromising any quality. We assure that we treat each project like our own in best industry standards with all local regulations.
Why choose Delicate Painting for your Strata Painting Project?
- All our professional painters are employed and on the payroll. NO SUB-CONTRACTING!
- Transparent owner-operated projects where we oversee everything from start to finish
- More competitive pricing as we have less overheads
- Full communication with stakeholders throughout the project
- All staff members have strata project-related tickets: Work at heights, working with elevated platforms, etc.
- Our own machinery
- Every staff member has previous experience to operate on different elevated platforms.
- We have WHS Management Plan, Quality Inspection plans in place to ensure that all WA safety regulations with guaranteed quality are met.
- We offer a 7-year warranty
Strata painting services in Perth we offer:
– Strata residential estates
– Townhouse complexes
– Unit complexes
– Apartment complexes
– Clubhouse and common areas
– Regular and one-off maintenance programs
For strata painting projects or any other enquiries, please fill out our online form or simply give us a call to set the appointment.